Yes I am still here lol! You guys don't know what it is like with 4 wild and crazy kids running around and slow internet! I am so far behind on my other blog it isn't even funny. Maybe, just maybe I can get to work on it once school starts and my crazy bunch gets cut in half;)
I am starting to get frustrated. I have been doing so well on saying "no" to a lot of things that I used to not think twice about eating and I am not loosing one bit....in fact, I have gained 2 of the whopping 3 pounds that I have lost since we have started. What the heck?? Hoping to get over this speed bump soon! I am going to try and start the couch to 5k program this week with Kolten. We need to start training for that Thanksgiving Day race!!
Good luck this week!
don't give up!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing. You are getting more muscle tone for sure.
ReplyDelete