Hi All,
What a great kick off week! Everyone did such a good job. I really loved how everyone encouraged one another. I am still missing Meg and Kay's results, but here goes the rest:
In first place with a staggering 102 points is Brittany (that mega walk last night pushed me over the edge). In second place we have Bobby with 100. So close it hurts is Mom with 98. Next we have a neck and neck race with Breanna at 70 and Beth with 69. In sixth place Dad has 54 and Boone brings up the rear with 34.
Keep in mind we will drop our 2 lowest weeks. So if this wasn't your best week no worries! Everyone please comment what your best and worst things were this week. My worst was remembering by area of personal growth and my best was putting on my shorts this morning and they are already a little baggy! Woohoo!
Great Job Guys!
Man! You guys are doing great! I guess i'm going to have to work a little harder! The best for me was probably my area of personal growth (improving my flexibility) and the worst is definitely having a well balanced meal (i still haven't gotten the hang of that whole cooking thing) But i'm excited because as of today i've already lost five pounds! So hopefully that trend will hold up too!
ReplyDeleteGosh! I guess I am going to have to kick it up a notch too if I want a chance at winning....team Tateoka is dominating! I am having the hardest time with the article reading, I don't have any good magazines for fitness stuff and always seem to surf the web for anything but that. I am surprised at how well I am handling no sugar and junk food. Thank goodness for pirates booty and my new found amber lyn chocolate! Good job everyone. Here is to another great week!
ReplyDeletebest - lost 4 pounds
ReplyDeleteworst - attitude
congrats to everyone for a great start! I will work on seeing the glass/plate half full. lol