Got My Fitness Pal for my iPad. Very cool. I wish we were getting a point for staying under our calorie limit because I'm not very good at some of the other stuff like giving up pop. :) It definitely makes me think about every little thing I'm eating. Not sure how things are going to work out on my trip but I'll do what I can.
According to Real Simple, here are some healthy-diet foods that health experts really eat:
* almond butter
* frozen grapes
* sardines
* Greek yogurt
* chocolate milk
* peanut M & M's
* Skinny Cow ice cream cones
* salmon
* shredded wheat
* parmesan cheese
* seltzer with a little juice added
* unsalted nuts
* Twizzlers
* yogurt-covered pretzels
* apples
* whole grain cereals
* energy bars
* chocolate milk
* dried apples
* hard-boiled eggs
* caramels
Go ahead and add it.. I agree! And I will too. Anybody else can too. My fitness pal wants me at 1200 calories. Pretty Impossible unless I exercise.
ReplyDelete